View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 02:43 PM   #15
Dan84300ZX
aka Lt. Dan/Blu Hvn

Make/Model: blue 350 convertible
Trader Rating: (0)
Re: Branson Z Fest 2014!

RE Abe's post above, I posted this earlier on Facebook and the Heart of America Z Car Club website:
"R.I.P. Tony Mithelavage, November 26, 2013

I regretfully announce that Tony Mithelavage passed away yesterday, November 25. In the words of Tony’s brother Mick, “Tony is now humbly kneeling before the Lord, enjoying his just reward.”
It is with mixed emotions I make this announcement. As I have already shared with you, Tony influenced, either directly or indirectly, the lives of everyone receiving this notice. For this, I feel a great loss and sorrow. I do, however, feel great relief that Tony’s pain and suffering are over.
I will pass along the memorial/visitation/funeral arrangements as I receive them. If you plan to attend, PLEASE drive your Z/G’s as a final tribute and send off for the man who has played such a key role in our lives.
Please keep Tony’s wife Connie and family in your prayers."
If you are on the Branson Z Fest Facebook page, this is a nice tribute to Tony which says it all. Tony had a significant presence in Branson Z Fest and the Midwest Z community. To jar your memory, here is a picture of him:
Dan84300ZX is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote