View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 03:10 PM   #192
Twisted Six
SHIFT_ADMINISTRATOR

Make/Model: Gold 90 TT, Black Emerald 94 Vert, and a few others.
Trader Rating: (42)
Garage
Re: Branson Z Fest 2014!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan84300ZX View Post
Just an observation, for what it's worth....

We are almost at exactly 7 days since the car show ended and the awards ceremony. The winners of the car show STILL are not available.

Pinckard posted Wednesday on Facebook he compiled the list and was going to double check it and post Wednesday night. That hasn't happened.... Why am I not surprised?

If anyone knows who won what, please share. I know some of my club members won and would like to public acknowledge it.
Pickle needs to get the facebook dick out of his ass. All BZF-related information and communications should be handled through the BZF WEBSITE!!

I think my BZF ventures of the future will be relegated to every other year. Pickle has successfully sucked the life out of the event, and I'm really not interested in it anymore. Personally, I would love to see Paul & Nick Brown take over......but that would require pickle to step out.....

Z - Last Letter, First Love

300zxclub.com Rules:

Rule #1 - The 3ZC Administrators and Moderators are always right.
Rule #2 - If you think the Administrators and Moderators are wrong, see rule # 1.

The Nissan Z Registry; All Z31 & Z32 Owners need to add their cars!!

Some Z's I've built <--- Click to see past and current Z builds {IT'S BEEN UPDATED!}
Twisted Six is online now Report Post   Reply With Quote