View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 12:38 PM   #17
SpeedyZX
Lead Picture Whore

Make/Model: 1995 300ZX Twin Turbo
Trader Rating: (0)
Garage
Re: I'm back pic whoring again from ZCON 2010 in Tennessee

I am definitely doing my best to find time in my busy schedule. I will update my site this week as it hasn't been touched in a long time. I really miss doing Z events and other Z related activities. Keep your eyes peeled though, I've got some surprise mods in store for my Z in the near future. ;-) well, I'm on the plane now and we are about to depart. I can't wait to get home, lug all of the shirts, hats, and other souvenirs from ZCON to my place and then do a backwards somersault with a full sideways twist into my bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnkrsToyCo View Post
Joe's been a little dormant for a bit, you probably don't know John, but he is the most picture whorin person nearly in the history of 3zc. Great subjects and fantastic pictures ever.

Probably won't make many if any events/shows this fall John. As mentioned above I'm waist deep in a federal case that is taking near all my time and I start back to school the 23rd of August. Have hearings almost every week and a 3 day trial coming in October (was continued from July 21st). It's a million $ + case and I need to devote all the time I can to it.

Homepage: http://www.speedyzx.com
SpeedyZX is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote