View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 04:29 PM   #33
ktmracer313
Its An Addiction!!!

Make/Model: 91' TT pearl white, 90' N/A>TT Grey(the beast) 94' black (and 2 parts cars)
Trader Rating: (1)
Re: My official ZCON thread. Enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo (SATX) View Post
ROFL. Yeah my friends from SA are something else. It was payback for all my pranks and antics that we play on each other.

I had it coming as I happened to do some of my antics like writing guys cell phone numbers on bathroom rest stops while on the road and then calling them from unavailable numbers throughout the week, getting the key to their rooms and stealing all their light bulbs, sheets, unplugging all electronics, chairs. Since we got the key to their room we would go into their bathroom and use the restroom instead of ours. Hair gel on the inside of the door handle is always a classic. If the guys are foolish enough to leave a phone out, we take some "questionable" pics on their camera and send them to some of our other buddies.

There was so many pranks going on, you had to constantly watch your back and everyone was gunning for me. And they got me....good.

But had a blast.

Again, good to meet you as well.
Lol yes i believe i was in the elevator when the ppl who pullled all the electronics and light bulbs in Russells room lol i was like wtf who does that, shit i wish i would have thought to do that to someone haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcaster View Post
they're like novelty items man. just makes me want to chain their wrists to their ankles and pound the farts out of their poop pipe while laughing hysterically.
ktmracer313 is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote