View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 11:36 AM   #105
funkysi
Bloody Wanker Mod

Make/Model: 1991 JDM Twin Turbo 5-speed (2+2)
Trader Rating: (1)
Thumbs up Re: Branson Z Fest 2014!

I'll stand with Chris on this one! I've always travelled half way across the world each year because of the people and the evening parties and daily cruises. The cars and the show are not quite as important, but they are there to be enjoyed.

I'd love to see Steve and Chris take the reigns on this as they did a good job of promoting it when they did the roles they used to.

Having registration open a month and a half before the event, lack of communication or any promotion really bugs me.

It is no harder opening registration when all the other shows do, about 4 - 6 months before. Having information and getting people enthused seems to be non-existant. I know how good this event is as do all the regular attendees, but for new people....well, they're not left with much information to go on and simply saying 'same as last year' WHEN QUESTIONED, isn't really the way to do things.

Being a sales and marketing professional, seeing the basics not taken care of kinda annoys me.

But it's still great fun, the people that visit this event are simply awesome and it's a great chance for you to come and have a drink with 3ZC staff members too (and take the piss out of my accent) as it's the only show in the country where so many of us have the chance to have a get together!

I love Branson!

Last edited by funkysi; 04-03-2014 at 11:38 AM..
funkysi is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote