Old 04-03-2014, 01:47 PM   #108
Dan84300ZX
aka Lt. Dan/Blu Hvn

Make/Model: blue 350 convertible
Trader Rating: (0)
Re: Branson Z Fest 2014!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990 fairladyz View Post
...and perhaps the liability insurance...but yea....no shirt, no free magazine, and no price drop since we get nothing by registering anymore, i think i'll pass. If i want wd40 stuff, dan always takes care of me.

don't worry all you gloomy gus's, we will still have a great time.... The biggest thing for bzf is the "unofficial" activities, which tend to be the cruises and the partying, so really, nothing is really changing, other than simply not registering. I'll bring id badges from a previous year for my wife and i....not like anyone really doesn't know who i am anyway.

Marty, steve and i used to be on the planning committee years ago. I handled all the web site stuff and steve helped with some sponsors and some other logistics. We both stepped aside, as pickle is not much use when it comes to coordinating anything....kind of difficult to plan something like this with both hands tied around your balls. If the opportunity presented itself, i would consider taking it over with steve if needed....as long as the thorn was no longer involved.
+1
Dan84300ZX is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote