View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 04:31 PM   #1
DracoZX
www.griggZgarage.com

Make/Model: 1990 TT, 1990 2+2, 1991 Slicktop
Trader Rating: (4)
Garage
2013 ZNationals Caravan East coast

Figured its about time to start putting together a caravan down the east coast to Znats.
As always exchange of phone numbers and bringing along a walkie talkie are helpful. Pass the info along to any Z33,Z34 ,etc. in your area that may want to join up.
If anyone from north of richmond wants to stop thursday night and join up let me know.
Please have your ride in good repair for a road trip. My shop will be open thursday if anyone runs into trouble. Yes theres a reason I make this point, ask me at Znats and will I tell you about the example,lol.
Plan so far............Leave from Richmond Va at 6am Oct 4 and head south on I 95. Basically it will be I95 south to I20 west. Easy enough to look on the map and figure out if this route comes close to your city.
I know this route is a little longer from richmond than heading down I85 but I have found coming into Atlanta from this way as well as avoiding Charlotte and Greenville traffic on a friday saves time and I am not back and forth on the clutch in traffic as much.

So if this Z train is coming thru your area and you want to join up just reply to this post and have an exit number and spot to meet you at in your reply. You can also PM me with your contact info as well.

This will be my 5th Znats. One of the things I like most about the event is getting a group of Z's together and cruising to the event. Always meet new people on the way and the feeling of pulling up in a gas station with a convoy of Z's is priceless!

"Faster, I want to go faster!"
DracoZX is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote