Search Rides User CP Z Chat More
Go Back   300zxClub.com (Nissan 300ZX Forums) > 300ZX Club.com Sponsored Events > Z Nationals
Register Garage FAQ

Old 09-22-2013, 04:31 PM   #1
DracoZX
www.griggZgarage.com

Make/Model: 1990 TT, 1990 2+2, 1991 Slicktop
Trader Rating: (4)
Garage
2013 ZNationals Caravan East coast

Figured its about time to start putting together a caravan down the east coast to Znats.
As always exchange of phone numbers and bringing along a walkie talkie are helpful. Pass the info along to any Z33,Z34 ,etc. in your area that may want to join up.
If anyone from north of richmond wants to stop thursday night and join up let me know.
Please have your ride in good repair for a road trip. My shop will be open thursday if anyone runs into trouble. Yes theres a reason I make this point, ask me at Znats and will I tell you about the example,lol.
Plan so far............Leave from Richmond Va at 6am Oct 4 and head south on I 95. Basically it will be I95 south to I20 west. Easy enough to look on the map and figure out if this route comes close to your city.
I know this route is a little longer from richmond than heading down I85 but I have found coming into Atlanta from this way as well as avoiding Charlotte and Greenville traffic on a friday saves time and I am not back and forth on the clutch in traffic as much.

So if this Z train is coming thru your area and you want to join up just reply to this post and have an exit number and spot to meet you at in your reply. You can also PM me with your contact info as well.

This will be my 5th Znats. One of the things I like most about the event is getting a group of Z's together and cruising to the event. Always meet new people on the way and the feeling of pulling up in a gas station with a convoy of Z's is priceless!

"Faster, I want to go faster!"
DracoZX is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:14 AM   #2
_fRame_
I hump Z's.

Make/Model: 1990 TT / 02 Subaru WRX Stage 2
Trader Rating: (11)
Re: 2013 ZNationals Caravan East coast

I'm not sure exactly what time the group I'm riding down with are heading out, but as of now, we're planning on heading out between 8-10am from exit 51 on I-20. After a quick Google maps search, it shows you to the area we're leaving from as a good five hour ride.

If plans change on our departure time, I think it'd be awesome to join up with you and who ever else is with you, and finish up the journey to Z NattieZ town. Myself, and several other are booked at the Hampton this year. I remember seeing you and several others assisting with your plenum pull in the Hampton parking lot a few years ago.

We can exchange numbers if you think this may be possible.
Old 09-23-2013, 09:37 AM   #3
Lazyboy

Make/Model: 90' 300zTT
Trader Rating: (1)
Garage

I know some of your are coming in a day earliy or more. The Z club im in has a roll out from The Varsity in down town Atlanta at 7am on Saturday the 5th. Over 40 Z's expected. Its about one hour drive to Z1. Everyone is welcome. Robertleasure@gmail.com to confirm
Lazyboy is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:03 AM   #4
DracoZX
www.griggZgarage.com

Garage

Lol, That story of the parking lot plenum pull is now part of ZNats legend. Funny to think how far my Z knowledge has come since then. That night played a critical role in my Z history and has brought me to where I am now with my dropping a 30year music career and spending almost everyday since working on Z cars and openning a Z shop last year. Znats and the Z people you meet and get to hang out with can change your life!
If the SC crew is leaving around 10ish then I should be close to making it. I can be in Florence in 4 hours.
Keep the caravan info coming!!
I always forget that this is a Z31/Z32 forum and forget about the 350s and 370s, so please exchange this info with any of there forums/groups.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:10 AM   #5
tmv
Straman verTT

Make/Model: 90 Straman verTT, 00 DINAN E39 M5, 06 DINAN E53 4.8iS
Trader Rating: (5)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyboy View Post
I know some of your are coming in a day earliy or more. The Z club im in has a roll out from The Varsity in down town Atlanta at 7am on Saturday the 5th. Over 40 Z's expected. Its about one hour drive to Z1. Everyone is welcome. Robertleasure@gmail.com to confirm
See you guys there. I am coming Friday evening to hang out with others.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:29 PM   #6
91dubbed
I am a Beast

Make/Model: 1992 TT
Trader Rating: (0)

I am actually driving down on Thursday if anyone here is leaving early. I would like to join the crowd leaving the varsity on sat morning if possible. I'm on the fence of staying at the Hampton on Sat. Night or Staying with my pal In Lawrenceville/Suwanee.
Old 09-24-2013, 07:01 AM   #7
_fRame_
I hump Z's.

Make/Model: 1990 TT / 02 Subaru WRX Stage 2
Trader Rating: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracoZX View Post
Lol, That story of the parking lot plenum pull is now part of ZNats legend. Funny to think how far my Z knowledge has come since then. That night played a critical role in my Z history and has brought me to where I am now with my dropping a 30year music career and spending almost everyday since working on Z cars and openning a Z shop last year. Znats and the Z people you meet and get to hang out with can change your life!
If the SC crew is leaving around 10ish then I should be close to making it. I can be in Florence in 4 hours.
Keep the caravan info coming!!
I always forget that this is a Z31/Z32 forum and forget about the 350s and 370s, so please exchange this info with any of there forums/groups.
Funny to think how far my knowledge has come since then. I was molesting owner's ladies in the hotel parking lot while they watched or slept in their super comfy hotel beds. BUT that was my first year at Z Nationals, and I didn't own a Fairlady.

As it stands...we will be heading out before 10am. Sorry. I wasn't quite sure what time we would be heading out. After a discussion, we should be heading out around 8am or sooner. Perhaps I'll see you at the Hampton? and you not working on your Lady?
_fRame_ is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:49 AM   #8
DracoZX
www.griggZgarage.com

Garage

Ok hate to change plans but I just found out the Deltawing will be racing at VIR Oct3-5, so me and a group from NOVA are meeting thursday afternoon at VIR to catch its practice session and then heading south that night toward Znats. Anyone in the area are welcome to join us!!
Old 09-28-2013, 08:57 AM   #9
daddy Z
SMZ 95-36 Stage VI

Make/Model: 95 SMZ, 1 of 50 TT
Garage

My girl friend needs to leave from Greenville SC in the afternoon on Friday. Hopefully someone is going that way and can help her out. She is a little slow when it comes to directions but way too fast when it comes to speeding LOL
Old 10-03-2013, 05:34 AM   #10
DracoZX
www.griggZgarage.com

Garage

Ok they won't let us see the Deltawing so I wound up driving down to Summerville,sc to visit old friends. Want to hook up with the SC caravan on Friday. Please pm me any info.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:35 AM   #11
foxcrazy
Secretary of the PZC

Make/Model: 1993 na->tt 2+0 m/t, 1994 na 2+0 m/t, 1990 twin turbo 2+0 m/t, 1990 twin turbo auto
Trader Rating: (6)
Garage

Summerville??
My parents will be meeting up with me here in clemson SC and then heading towards the Hampton at about 2. Little less than three hours for me unless Atlanta traffic is bad.
foxcrazy is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 11:10 AM   #12
daddy Z
SMZ 95-36 Stage VI

Make/Model: 95 SMZ, 1 of 50 TT
Garage

Wow that means your only a few miles from Greenville SC where my giri is. Sure wish I had known that earlier so she had someone to follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxcrazy View Post
Summerville??
My parents will be meeting up with me here in clemson SC and then heading towards the Hampton at about 2. Little less than three hours for me unless Atlanta traffic is bad.
daddy Z is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote