Search Rides User CP Z Chat More
Go Back   300zxClub.com (Nissan 300ZX Forums) > 300ZX Club.com Sponsored Events > Z Nationals
Register Garage FAQ

Old 09-23-2013, 11:03 AM   #1
DracoZX
www.griggZgarage.com

Make/Model: 1990 TT, 1990 2+2, 1991 Slicktop
Trader Rating: (4)
Garage
Re: 2013 ZNationals Caravan East coast

Lol, That story of the parking lot plenum pull is now part of ZNats legend. Funny to think how far my Z knowledge has come since then. That night played a critical role in my Z history and has brought me to where I am now with my dropping a 30year music career and spending almost everyday since working on Z cars and openning a Z shop last year. Znats and the Z people you meet and get to hang out with can change your life!
If the SC crew is leaving around 10ish then I should be close to making it. I can be in Florence in 4 hours.
Keep the caravan info coming!!
I always forget that this is a Z31/Z32 forum and forget about the 350s and 370s, so please exchange this info with any of there forums/groups.

"Faster, I want to go faster!"
DracoZX is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:01 AM   #2
_fRame_
I hump Z's.

Make/Model: 1990 TT / 02 Subaru WRX Stage 2
Trader Rating: (11)
Re: 2013 ZNationals Caravan East coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracoZX View Post
Lol, That story of the parking lot plenum pull is now part of ZNats legend. Funny to think how far my Z knowledge has come since then. That night played a critical role in my Z history and has brought me to where I am now with my dropping a 30year music career and spending almost everyday since working on Z cars and openning a Z shop last year. Znats and the Z people you meet and get to hang out with can change your life!
If the SC crew is leaving around 10ish then I should be close to making it. I can be in Florence in 4 hours.
Keep the caravan info coming!!
I always forget that this is a Z31/Z32 forum and forget about the 350s and 370s, so please exchange this info with any of there forums/groups.
Funny to think how far my knowledge has come since then. I was molesting owner's ladies in the hotel parking lot while they watched or slept in their super comfy hotel beds. BUT that was my first year at Z Nationals, and I didn't own a Fairlady.

As it stands...we will be heading out before 10am. Sorry. I wasn't quite sure what time we would be heading out. After a discussion, we should be heading out around 8am or sooner. Perhaps I'll see you at the Hampton? and you not working on your Lady?