PDA

View Full Version : just sitting in class wondering.

Perrysan greyZ32NA
02-11-2008, 11:38 AM
Just wondering....

I was planning on staying at the hotel even though I'm within pretty close proximity of Z1. Is the hotel pretty social? is there a little after party for the first or second day of the nationals? Just wondering what to expect...

Diesel33g
02-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Just wondering....

I was planning on staying at the hotel even though I'm within pretty close proximity of Z1. Is the hotel pretty social? is there a little after party for the first or second day of the nationals? Just wondering what to expect...

im sure there will be some socalizing. i mean we all are z owners. prolly sooner to the event people will start planning things like that out

Perrysan greyZ32NA
02-11-2008, 12:30 PM
Alright then. I'm stoked, even though its a month and a half.

1Quick300ZX
02-12-2008, 10:13 PM
the first year we went to a sports bar the first friday night but i sure that has changed since the event has grown so much... i have family down there that i stay with when i come down... any guys stay at the hotel last year? what did you guyz do?

malman2100
02-12-2008, 10:46 PM
we drank, wondered around the hotel and parking lot talking Zs......drank.....took pictures of our cars.....drank......you get the idea

Perrysan greyZ32NA
02-21-2008, 05:42 PM
Yeah thats more of what I was looking for. I'll probably stay the night of the show at the hotel then so I don't have to worry about getting home.

bryan@Z1
03-22-2008, 12:25 PM
Yeah thats more of what I was looking for. I'll probably stay the night of the show at the hotel then so I don't have to worry about getting home.

On Saturday night after the show we are having a dinner/after party with live entertainment and will be giving out quite a few of the vendor promotions at that time as well.

Perrysan greyZ32NA
03-22-2008, 03:24 PM
Sounds good, what kind of stuff do they give out?