PDA

View Full Version : The Hampton Inn is booked, but we are booking the Holiday Inn Express next door too..

JeremyBlackwell
03-13-2008, 02:10 AM
Hey guys, as of today (March 12), the Hampton Inn that is the host hotel of the Z Nationals event is completely booked. Their staff said that maybe one room in the entire hotel isn't with our group :)

However, I have a phone call in to the manager of the Holiday Inn Express directly next door. We will be getting a block of rooms reserved there tomorrow if all goes well. I will post up here with details, and we'll update the www.zNationals.com website with details as well.

SEE YOU THERE!

jschrauwen
03-13-2008, 02:23 AM
Sounds like it's going to be good turn-out Jeremy. This will be my first. Room already booked at Hampton Inn over a month ago.

zeroflake
03-13-2008, 10:17 AM
Incredible! I don't think we filled it last year. Close but not completely.

jschrauwen
03-13-2008, 10:28 AM
Incredible! I don't think we filled it last year. Close but not completely.This is good to see. I just talked to Shirl from Bremen Hampton Inn and she said this is her 3rd season for the Z Nationals. And it's like Jeremy said, with the exception of a few patrons, the whole hotel is booked for Z Nationals attendees. I had called just to confirm my ground floor request from a month ago. Apparently they've been experiencing some sort of a drought lately so there's a bit of a restriction on water. This meant they will not be able to provide a garden hose like before for those wishing to wash/clean their Z's. There is however a number of car wash facilities close by, she said.
I need some place to remove 1,500 kms worth of road grime. :rolleyes:

michaelsevilla
03-13-2008, 11:28 AM
completely booked?!?!?!? what about me! I havent even set reservations.......with them!

guess I gotta sleep in the car :(

jschrauwen
03-13-2008, 11:46 AM
I had called just to confirm my ground floor request from a month ago.
completely booked?!?!?!? what about me! I havent even set reservations.......with them!
guess I gotta sleep in the car :(What took you so long Michael? You could have booked a long time ago and still cancel if something came up without costing $$.

Zya8187
03-13-2008, 11:47 AM

guess I gotta sleep in the car :(
shouldn't have waited. It's ok there are other hotels near by you can find something

jschrauwen
03-13-2008, 11:57 AM
shouldn't have waited. It's ok there are other hotels near by you can find something
http://www.hotels-rates.com/Bremen/GA/usa/#trafficLogID=507917005&visited=true&subAffiliateID=0&cityID=2789
http://www.travelpost.com/hotels/Bremen/3387210
http://ga.allpages.com/bremen/travel-tourism/lodging/hotels-motels/

russell@z1
03-13-2008, 12:38 PM
Yes, the Hampton Inn is full of Z nationals attendees for the weekend. However, we have just arranged the same group rate of $72 /night with the Holiday Inn Express right across the street from the Hampton Inn.

Holiday Inn Express (http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/1/en/hotel/byemn;jsessionid=SDAWZJUZ 1TP3ACTGWAISHPQKM0YBEIY4? firstpoint=dcb1&_requestid=326195)

Be sure and mention that you are with the Z Nationals group for our special group rate.

michaelsevilla
03-13-2008, 01:30 PM

Yeah your right :( I'm registered to go to znats but didn't think it was going to be this packed!! ****ing christ! looking forward to meeting ya zya and crew!

michaelsevilla
03-13-2008, 01:32 PM
**** this Im booking for 2 next door yall can kiss my ass if I aint getting a piece of this action!!! LOL

russell@z1
03-15-2008, 01:21 PM
We've just been notified by the Hampton Inn that they actaully have 5 more rooms available for the Z Nationals weekend. They will go fast.

MadFairlady
03-15-2008, 03:31 PM
im glad there are plenty of motels around there I will be at one of them.

91300zxttkid
03-16-2008, 03:09 PM
yay! Glad the woman and I booked our room 2.5 weeks ago lol
See you all there woot!
-George

Perrysan greyZ32NA
03-16-2008, 03:29 PM
Just booked my room at the Holiday Inn Express. Will anyone else be there or should we just go party at the other hotel? I'm bringing the woman, she's stoked!