PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to the ZClub

Michael 300zx
03-25-2008, 05:53 PM
Hi All,

I have just purchased my first Z and I have to say that these turbos are fun. I have always been a corvette guy and am being converted quickly. I am going to Z Nationals from Phill PA with my 17 year son. Not sure what to expect, but it sound like a blast and the pics I have see, WOW, there are some nice cars out there.

We cannot wait! Hope to meet some of you there. Look for the Silver 92 TT with Speed Freak sticker in the back windows and say Hi.

Mike & Michael Hollen.

See you there.!

Performance_Addict
03-25-2008, 05:54 PM
Welcome to the club. Enjoy...

jschrauwen
03-25-2008, 06:01 PM
Outstanding Mike, Welcome aboard!!
Take a look at some of the other threads for the Z Nationals. Feel free to touch base with any of those concerned about joining up with one of the caravans.
It makes the trip all that much more fun. If you've got those FRS type walky talky radios, bring them along and set to frequency 3.33
I'll be the Chrome Silver 90 RHD 2+2 TT - no stickers. :) See you there.
Cheers,
John

Zya8187
03-25-2008, 06:02 PM
very nice man. I'll be there. Show was great last year. I hope you enjoy

Michael 300zx
03-25-2008, 06:24 PM
Outstanding Mike, Welcome aboard!!
Take a look at some of the other threads for the Z Nationals. Feel free to touch base with any of those concerned about joining up with one of the caravans.
It makes the trip all that much more fun. If you've got those FRS type walky talky radios, bring them along and set to frequency 3.33
I'll be the Chrome Silver 90 RHD 2+2 TT - no stickers. :) See you there.
Cheers,
John

Great,will do. We are not able to leave until Thursday at noon so while we would love to hook up with others, it seems everyone is leaving Wed. (Tomorow.) I will bring the radios though.

Thanks,
Mike