PDA

View Full Version : My Z1 Nats 09 Retrospective

mclarenf1kid
09-27-2009, 11:21 AM
Just wanted to say I had a damn good time!

The rain IMO actually added to the fun. Watching 100+ people dart in every direction to close their windows and head into the facility was classic!

HUGE thanks to Z1 and all their sponsors. The show was incredibly smooth, food was great, music, models; nothing less of what anyone would expect from them. Its also rare I have the chance to hang with a bunch of mechanics and see a GTR BBK install first hand; I'm not gonna have $13k for brakes anytime soon!

Last weekend I went to Nopi's Tunerfest in Atlanta. It was also rained out. But didn't stop 500+ cars from showing up. Z1 proved the same thing; the scene is unstoppable! I got there at 11 and it was packed enough that I was parked on the side of Z1. I love the dedication everyone put forth. And I love how in the little sun everyone had, everyone got to detailing their cars. I had a lot of respect for that.

Simon; my American douchebag brother! Yeah I'm a damn slacker and didn't stay. I beat myself up on the way back for not staying back; but I'm embarrassingly low on the funds to do anything. I'm just glad I had the rare opportunity to hang with ya.

Chris (orangebyke); really awesome finally getting to meet you. You have sick taste when it comes to modifying cars........can I be your adopted son?! Good call on the mexican; that hit the spot. Stupid black boxes...."sir are you cheating on your wife?!"

Chris (1990 FairladyZ)........you exsist! You're a real person lol! Goldie is beautiful; love that car. Funny, I actually like it better in person. I like the scratches and battle scars of regular use. +1 for Team Hi-Power. We'll see Ruby in 5 years at Z1 nats.

BoostinZX, yeah, mad props sir. Your car looks like 65k miles easily. 300k+ running strong on stock turbs and Lowenharts?! Yeah you got cool points.

As for everyone else; always great catching up! John, Vuk, Dirt411 (spacers ***!), awesomekasim, Malcom, Jody, Mike (Paypal thread....don't make me do it!), Sousuke, Brian (suck it up and buy some XD9's lol!), and everyone else I missed.

BTW, who ever owned the white Z32 on the Work Meisters with the Mission wing.....I need it. Like bad. You should sell it. It looks horrible on your car. Therefore, you should sell it to me.

'Til next year!

!Z!
09-27-2009, 11:29 AM
Man if i didnt get the swine flu like two days before the event i would have liked to meet you f1kid (mainly your Z) LOL

mclarenf1kid
09-27-2009, 11:49 AM
LOL Gee thanks haha! I've always heard my car has a better personality than me anyway.

eagrinsonis
09-27-2009, 12:00 PM
Z Nationals was amazing this was my 1st but not my last z nats. the mexican was good also even if i cheated by knowing spanish lol. Great hanging out with you guys again.

gimmedaboost
09-27-2009, 01:33 PM
I wish I went to this one.. I was looking forward to seeing your car especially Steven. She's a beauty :D

daxnizmo
09-27-2009, 01:39 PM
**sigh** Maybe next year....

Mark my words tho, I WILL be at Branson next year........I think. :wave:

pitbikeracer1121
09-27-2009, 02:01 PM
and where the hell are your pictures?!

ava_z32
09-27-2009, 03:49 PM
yeah it was cool talkin to you in line at the parts desk. i was the guy in the shorts and blue shirt talkin to you about how my Z ended up in a ditch too lol. but your z looks amazing in person, got to see it out in the parking lot. beautiful car.

funkysi
09-27-2009, 04:18 PM
Steve, yes, you SHOULD have stayed! Got a little messy. Went partying for 3 nights on the trot with Vuk and the guys from AMS! Had a blast, but currently up in Chattanooga nursing a hangover! Zeroflake bought me breakfast at Waffle House which kinda sorted me out, but I am shot to pieces! One of the best weekends of my life!

Andy
09-27-2009, 04:29 PM
Hope you had a good nap. I don't want to here any whinning all the way back to Atlanta. LOL

NissanguyZ
09-27-2009, 04:46 PM
Andy you and Si aren't sitting next to each other on the same site are you?

Had a good trip beside on the way home. Major bummer......

90 coupeconversion
09-27-2009, 04:55 PM
It was my first this year, GREAT show! I give props to Z! and all of the sponsors. The highlights for me were the clean white conversion that won the dyno competition, what a beast! I also enjoyed looking over the JDM cars that Z1 has, but my favorite by far was the AMS silver RHD Z32 2+2 with those 350Z 19's, slammed, that is one clean ride.

Outkast
09-27-2009, 06:20 PM
Be care, you might make John blush!

orangebyke
09-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Steven, yes come on down. ill adopt you but i get the Z to boot.(haha) i had a blast and realized we could have gone to the awards dinner as long as we were at the resturant but you know it was fun to get to know a few of the members a little better. also if you wear some baggy pants we could smuggle the brembo take offs out of there and no one would have noticed a thing.
Chris(90 fairladyZ)i dont know how we missed each other. i looked at goldie and didnt realize it was your car. ill do better next year.
i do want to say thanks to 3ZC and Z1 for putting on an awesome show again. the entire Z1 staff was on the game but looked very relaxed

mytt300
09-27-2009, 09:02 PM
Its good to talk to you again steven. I just really hope i will have another z in time for next year. I delivered my car to the new owner today and hated it but like i told u at the show. My next car will be better and nicer. but i cant wait to see what u and (big red) have planned for yall's cars. Nice to meet u big red and good to see u again steven.

malman2100
09-27-2009, 09:49 PM
Good to see you as always Steve-O

...and nice to meet you Simon, get to work on moving over as soon as you get home!!

speedr300z
09-27-2009, 10:12 PM
SUCKS, I didn't make it this year... :(
I had to work and couldn't get off for Saturday.
Hope to see everyone, and have my car back on the road for next year....

Andy
09-27-2009, 10:42 PM
Andy you and Si aren't sitting next to each other on the same site are you?

Had a good trip beside on the way home. Major bummer......

Bummer is putting it mildly George. Tried to get in touch with you all day. James told me how things were with Steve. Just thankful he is ok.

JeremyBlackwell
09-27-2009, 10:47 PM
Steve, yes, you SHOULD have stayed! Got a little messy. Went partying for 3 nights on the trot with Vuk and the guys from AMS! Had a blast, but currently up in Chattanooga nursing a hangover! Zeroflake bought me breakfast at Waffle House which kinda sorted me out, but I am shot to pieces! One of the best weekends of my life!

Simon, it was great to meet you! You are a cool guy. The Z Nats is so much more than just a car event, as hanging out with good friends after the show is as much fun as the daytime (if not more! heh)

I am glad you joined the event and had such a good time. Keep in touch, and get some rest to shake that hangover!

KitC5252
09-27-2009, 10:49 PM
Nationals was GREAT.. James, George, Andy and I camped out under james's canopy.. Z1 did a great job with everything.. The only downside was that it rained.. Im also glad i actually got to meet some of the Z guys out there.. Hell I even ran into john from canada at the hotel.. We all had a great time.. Hopefully next year ill have enough mods to get on the track or hop on the dyno lol.. Thanks Z1 for holding a great show.. Im already looking forward to next year :burnout:

oh yeah.. The guys who were working on the Z outside the hampton.. i stopped by when yall were finishing up the injector job.. Did that work out alright?? i wanted to go back out there after i got some grub but i was tooooo tired lol

NissanguyZ
09-27-2009, 10:49 PM
Bummer is putting it mildly George. Tried to get in touch with you all day. James told me how things were with Steve. Just thankful he is ok.

Yeah I know I woke up this morning and was hoping it had been a dream. We got it to the shop still no clue what happened to cause it. My phone is 100% dead now should have a new one tomorrow.

BTW Congrats to Andy on his 2nd Place Z32 Stock win! Car looks great, I was telling Cori how good it looked driving back last night. The wing looks awesome no matter what James thinks of it.

Dustin@Z1
09-27-2009, 10:55 PM
Simon..atleast you didnt sleep in your car in the Border parking lot! I woke up around 8 in the driver seat of my slicktop. Lol.....

I m glad to hear everyone had a great time. I know I had an awesome time meeting everyone. I wish we could have gotten to the dragstrip today, but weather ended up cutting the weekend short. Atleast we have next year!

GET SOME PICS UP! I was slammed all weekend and could not get around to take any.

Dustin@Z1
09-27-2009, 10:57 PM
BTW, who ever owned the white Z32 on the Work Meisters with the Mission wing.....I need it. Like bad. You should sell it. It looks horrible on your car. Therefore, you should sell it to me.

'Til next year!

Lol..thats Mr. Mike Smith (A differnt one...not the one who makes the Manifolds). He is a customer of ours and has assembled an AWESOME car. He picked the wing up from Righthandjapan.com or something I believe.

Andy
09-27-2009, 11:00 PM
Yeah I know I woke up this morning and was hoping it had been a dream. We got it to the shop still no clue what happened to cause it. My phone is 100% dead now should have a new one tomorrow.

BTW Congrats to Andy on his 2nd Place Z32 Stock win! Car looks great, I was telling Cori how good it looked driving back last night. The wing looks awesome no matter what James thinks of it.

? To your place in East Ridge? Still now clue? Still cant figure out the dead right and I say it happen. How is Steve doing?

Hey , Congrats to Scenic City Z Club (period) Great turnout guys and 3 trophys...not bad at all I say!!!!!!!!!!!!1

gimmedaboost
09-27-2009, 11:04 PM
? To your place in East Ridge? Still now clue? Still cant figure out the dead right and I say it happen. How is Steve doing?

Hey , Congrats to Scenic City Z Club (period) Great turnout guys and 3 trophys...not bad at all I say!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Too bad I wasn't there.. I would've taken 1st place! :waveby:

90 coupeconversion
09-27-2009, 11:14 PM
Check out the pics below, I have a bunch of you guys cars in there AndyZ, and I think Kitc5252's car also.

NCZX
09-27-2009, 11:19 PM
Nice meeting you all!

ava_z32
09-27-2009, 11:21 PM
no pics showing up for me

90 coupeconversion
09-27-2009, 11:21 PM
Steven, yes come on down. ill adopt you but i get the Z to boot.(haha) i had a blast and realized we could have gone to the awards dinner as long as we were at the resturant but you know it was fun to get to know a few of the members a little better. also if you wear some baggy pants we could smuggle the brembo take offs out of there and no one would have noticed a thing.
Chris(90 fairladyZ)i dont know how we missed each other. i looked at goldie and didnt realize it was your car. ill do better next year.
i do want to say thanks to 3ZC and Z1 for putting on an awesome show again. the entire Z1 staff was on the game but looked very relaxed

I met Chris and Tnkrtoys at the Mexican Restaraunt Friday, cool guys! I think Chris was hauled up under someones tent for most of the day. Also, orangebyke was that you this morning on I-20west bound shoulder in AL? Someone joined in on our 2 TT Z32's(1 charcoal 1 white), and a turbo Z31 (anniversary edition) convoy, a girl driving and male in the pass seat that looked like he drank too much the night before. Was that you? LOL

dirt114
09-27-2009, 11:31 PM
steven, yea i was wondering where you were all weekend!! i found you in time to introduce you to my friend and showed him your car, then never seemed to catch you agian..

as for my list of people, (way to many EVENTS good and bad to mention) in no particular order. if i missed anyone, speak up!

sunset123 (chris) met chris first when we cruised down with vuk and john. like your z and loved your radar jammer allowing our trip to be super fast haha and thanks in advance for giving me free stuff haha i look forward to some driving together

vuk@ams (vuk (and gordon)) also met Vuk first when we met up at the holiday inn before the cruise down. vuk is cool as hell, and gordon too. made the trip fun to see an suv at the front of a pack of z's instead of being left behind. (porshe lol) and big thanks for the donations and driving me around and fun times

94ttz32 (charles) glad you introduced yourself now i feel better about buying your turbos from the classifieds haha you were cool to talk to man

1990fairladyz (chris) you seem to have lost his attitude with me over my last banning haha it was fun helping you and everyone do chris'(dracozx's) plenum pull in the hampton parking lot

tnkrstoyco (stephen) though all you did was give me hell for about a minute straigt about being banned and not letting me introduce myself (guess my dad had already told you enough about me being a little shit lol (benimble) i am glad to have finally met you.

funkysi (simon) dude you made this an entire different event for real. it was like having a celebrity having you all the way from across the pond wanting to meet everyone. happy to be able to say i got the pleasure of driving you do the dinner and riding along as you do a u-drift in my na. my car is truly honored that you said it was fun to drive!! haha

dracozx (chris) sorry about the final diagnoses of your engine man, but im glad we were able to get your car in a condition where you could get it home and taylor was willing to drive you to z1 and to walmart and everything. he (eagle2284) does his best to help anyone and everyone however he can even tho he could barely afford the gas to get home. also i liked your interior as well as your CLEAN ass engine bay.

luke300zx (luke and kristina) assuming your license plate is your name on here, great to meet you guys. seeing you and your car and model like wife i was like whoa lol but you were two of the coolest people i met this weekend and im glad you sat with us at the dinner Saturday. I feel pretty cool having made friends with the owner of one of the high hp z guys on here haha and your wife is cool as shit. i dont know any other girls that could go into that much detail about your cars issues on the dyno or anything else car related for that matter

andy93z (andy) your so much older than i expected! haha jk buy of all the guys my dad was chillin with you were the coolest. thanks again for making me one of the few to get your metal workings for $0.0 :D cant wait to get your lenses for xmas and get them for my dad for xmas too haha
ava z32 (talked with steven)

Troyz (troy) met you last year and saw you at the bar and we chatted breifly. good to hear your z's progress since last year

NissanguyZ
09-28-2009, 12:05 AM

yeah to the shop in east ridge. Kinda not looking forward to going into work tomorrow. He says he is still fine just a little sore. The air bag did go off and he had his belt on all of which helped him make it out ok.

orangebyke
09-28-2009, 12:09 AM
I met Chris and Tnkrtoys at the Mexican Restaraunt Friday, cool guys! I think Chris was hauled up under someones tent for most of the day. Also, orangebyke was that you this morning on I-20west bound shoulder in AL? Someone joined in on our 2 TT Z32's(1 charcoal 1 white), and a turbo Z31 (anniversary edition) convoy, a girl driving and male in the pass seat that looked like he drank too much the night before. Was that you? LOL

nope wasnt me. i spent most of the day on my lawn mower:burnone:
i had every intention of meeting chris and steve but they somehow eluded me the whole day:wall:

bryan@Z1
09-28-2009, 10:02 AM
Glad all of you guys enjoyed yourselves, it was a unique event for us having the majority of the visitors as well as the "stage" area set up inside all day.

I hate that I missed the Border afterparty....anyone who was at the 08 event knows I'm usually first in line for a party....I walked out of the banquet Saturday night to find a flat tire on my car and decided to call it a day at that point.

My vantage point from the DJ booth wasn't that great but it looked like everyone had a great time and there were some sweet cars all over the place.

jschrauwen
09-28-2009, 10:23 AM
my favorite by far was the AMS silver RHD Z32 2+2 with those 350Z 19's, slammed, that is one clean ride.Thank you sir.

Be care, you might make John blush!Too late. :)

Andy - I think Lorrie needs a little more practice on the 6 puck clutch. :-p
(What was I thinking anyway?)

10:23am Holiday Inn, Baton Rouge
On the road in 30 minutes for last leg to San Antonio for ZCon 09.

Outkast
09-28-2009, 10:28 AM

Blah, blah, blah. . . everyones entitled to there opinion same as you. And I still don't like the duoble stacked wing look. But as long as Andy likes it is all that matters. He'll I only said it once at the show i didn't like it and the more he drank the more he jumped me about not liking it.

TnkrsToyCo
09-28-2009, 01:02 PM
It was great to finally meet all of you guys. Be warned I'm worse than a one night stand, can't never remember names in the morning. Faces and screen names I can remember.

Stevie's not so short he comes up to my arm pit. Keith (dirty little guy) yeah giving you hell was fun, be glad I wasn't hammered.

Chris(draco) hope to hell you got home ok. What was the final decision on the leak down.

Brian, glad I came back in just in time to win the injector certificate and shirts. I'll give those to some friends, I forgot to get them shirts.

Long trip home, got in around 10:30 last night and feel like shit today sore throat and all.

DracoZX
09-28-2009, 06:17 PM
dracozx (chris) sorry about the final diagnoses of your engine man, but im glad we were able to get your car in a condition where you could get it home and taylor was willing to drive you to z1 and to walmart and everything. he (eagle2284) does his best to help anyone and everyone however he can even tho he could barely afford the gas to get home. also i liked your interior as well as your CLEAN ass engine bay.

Totally forgot I told Taylor I'd give him some gas money for taking me to Z1 to get the tools. Needless to say alot was going on those two nights , it wasnt punishment for that " compression test incident " lol.

dirt114
09-28-2009, 06:58 PM
Totally forgot I told Taylor I'd give him some gas money for taking me to Z1 to get the tools. Needless to say alot was going on those two nights , it wasnt punishment for that " compression test incident " lol. haha yea he actually was pretty pissed about that. he is definitely a knowledgeable enough guy and knows plenty about compression tests, his just doesnt have some crazy screw/clip extention thing. 2nd on the leakdown? or are you just gonna rebuild anyway?

It was great to finally meet all of you guys. Be warned I'm worse than a one night stand, can't never remember names in the morning. Faces and screen names I can remember.

Stevie's not so short he comes up to my arm pit. Keith (dirty little guy) yeah giving you hell was fun, be glad I wasn't hammered.

Long trip home, got in around 10:30 last night and feel like shit today sore throat and all.
sure seemed like you were drunk, you get even worse?! haha and shit i had zero voice from friday night through today. maybe next year ill bring a muzzle

DracoZX
09-28-2009, 07:01 PM
Pissed about the gas money or the compression test?

dirt114
09-28-2009, 10:08 PM
^NOOO he probly wont even accept money now since its out of your way haha hes so nice, hes pissed that he looked bad in front of everyone with the test then they gave him shit about it. he knows all the veterans there with z's and wanted to be respected. he would give someone his car to help them get home i bet.

jschrauwen
09-29-2009, 01:27 AM
hes pissed that he looked bad in front of everyone with the test then they gave him shit about it. he knows all the veterans there with z's and wanted to be respected. he would give someone his car to help them get home i bet.I think that may be part of my fault Keith. I did the left bank anf handed the gauge to him for the right bank. I was joking with him about accidentally backing off the threaded joint and possibly losing compression through the testers loose connection. I think that while he was doing each cylinder and the readings that were coming back were really bad (low), others seeing that we're doing the Oooo - ****ww thing and saying that Chris's engine was really f*cked. Of course it wasn't the case and Taylor felt pretty bad for goofing up but I don't think anyone felt any less of him for it. I know I didn't. I've done far worse embarrassing things.
No worries Taylor, nobody's going to think the worse of you for anything. At least you were one of very few to step up and help a fellow Z'er in need - and that says a lot!!!

Twisted Six
09-29-2009, 12:50 PM
i had every intention of meeting chris and steve but they somehow eluded me the whole day:wall:
I too am disappointed that we never ran into eachother. I was keeping an eye and ear open for you, but not having any idea what you looked like.......needle in haystack thing.... I saw your car, but never saw you.

Mclaren Stevie, it was great to finally meet you. Your racing seats felt nice on my butt and the rest of your car was nice on my eyes. The wheels & camber look a lot better in person than it does in pictures. Long live GTZ lips and hipowers!! :D

As for the rest of you I finally met: dracoZX, jschrauen (much more cool in person than I envisioned, had a great time with you), Vuk, Russell@z1 (I know he loved my AMZ shirt), Andy, Jeremy Blackwell & the S4S crew, Ian (BoostinZX), Simon (funkysi), dirt114 (you were a good tool monkey), Eagle-something (dirt's friend, the zero PSI compression test guy heh heh), Dirt's dad and his wife (they were awesome and funny), Chad Walker and his dad from SC (not a member here I don't think), Malcolm (gray hair?!?), Zeroflake (You're just the man!!) and the list goes on.....if I missed your name above, its certainly nothing personal! :)

We're the big fish in a little pond at BZF....while we were still the big fish, we were in a much bigger pond at Nationals. I can walk around BZF and point out 90% of everyone attending by name......couldn't do that at nationals at all, far too many and I was the noob this year. I want to thank Russell Floyd and Stanley Smith (Owners of Z1) for a great event and for their hospitality, it's a Z event I'll never forget and cant wait for the next one!

funkysi
09-29-2009, 01:35 PM
I too am disappointed that we never ran into eachother. I was keeping an eye and ear open for you, but not having any idea what you looked like.......needle in haystack thing.... I saw your car, but never saw you.

Mclaren Stevie, it was great to finally meet you. Your racing seats felt nice on my butt and the rest of your car was nice on my eyes. The wheels & camber look a lot better in person than it does in pictures. Long live GTZ lips and hipowers!! :D

As for the rest of you I finally met: dracoZX, jschrauen (much more cool in person than I envisioned, had a great time with you), Vuk, Russell@z1 (I know he loved my AMZ shirt), Andy, Jeremy Blackwell & the S4S crew, Ian (BoostinZX), Simon (funkysi), dirt114 (you were a good tool monkey), Eagle-something (dirt's friend, the zero PSI compression test guy heh heh), Dirt's dad and his wife (they were awesome and funny), Chad Walker and his dad from SC (not a member here I don't think), Malcolm (gray hair?!?), Zeroflake (You're just the man!!) and the list goes on.....if I missed your name above, its certainly nothing personal! :)

We're the big fish in a little pond at BZF....while we were still the big fish, we were in a much bigger pond at Nationals. I can walk around BZF and point out 90% of everyone attending by name......couldn't do that at nationals at all, far too many and I was the noob this year. I want to thank Russell Floyd and Stanley Smith (Owners of Z1) for a great event and for their hospitality, it's a Z event I'll never forget and cant wait for the next one!

:bow:

malman2100
09-29-2009, 10:17 PM
I was at Z Nationals this year??? HOLY CRAP thats where all of my money went!!

Great to see everyone as usual. Missed a few faces that were absent this year. Ill have Scarlett ready to take back next year and we can all do it again!!

mclarenf1kid
09-30-2009, 12:06 AM
^Did you piss on yourself this trip?

dirt114
09-30-2009, 07:23 AM
o yea and i met ava z32 while talking to him and mclaren about drifting around. didnt catch your name though

BoostinZX
09-30-2009, 02:51 PM
BoostinZX, yeah, mad props sir. Your car looks like 65k miles easily. 300k+ running strong on stock turbs and Lowenharts?! Yeah you got cool points.

Thanks for the props Steven, your ride was very nice in person as well! Lot of love and sweat put into yours. Nice to finally put a face with a car :). Hope to see you next year!

Chris: Finally got to meet you in person! Thanks again for the board and processor :) and Goldie looked even better in person than photos. Lindsay just got done saying how much she didn't like the gold color on another z she saw and then she saw yours and was like ohh ok :)

To everyone else, I had a blast as well. Just goes to show you how nice the majority of the Z community is. Its nice to have such a good "family" :) Hope to see all of you there next year!

TnkrsToyCo
09-30-2009, 02:55 PM
Was great to meet you finally too, Ian.

BoostinZX
09-30-2009, 03:07 PM
You too Stephen. Keep Chris in line for me, lol..

TnkrsToyCo
09-30-2009, 03:15 PM
He's farm bound, stays out of trouble that way. I was lucky to get him to come down.

malman2100
09-30-2009, 05:24 PM
^Did you piss on yourself this trip?

For your info I didn't piss myself last trip. I pee'd on Zeroflake. :burnout:

Andy
09-30-2009, 06:12 PM

You were'nt John. After her little trip around the Hotel , I will probably never get a big HP Z...thanks John!! I dont even let her drive my little NA. Simon is the first person ever to drive it without me in the car , I have an excuse tho..........real bad hangover.

If you see this James....my mechanic doesnt count

Outkast
09-30-2009, 06:48 PM

You were'nt John. After her little trip around the Hotel , I will probably never get a big HP Z...thanks John!! I dont even let her drive my little NA. Simon is the first person ever to drive it without me in the car , I have an excuse tho..........real bad hangover.

If you see this James....my mechanic doesnt count

I know, I've never even joyride in it yet. Just test drove after I did some work. But you did let David take it to ZDayZ.

Twisted Six
10-01-2009, 12:18 AM
Chris: Finally got to meet you in person! Thanks again for the board and processor :) and Goldie looked even better in person than photos. Lindsay just got done saying how much she didn't like the gold color on another z she saw and then she saw yours and was like ohh ok :)
I embedded a virus into the BIOS of that board, which gets set off and will destroy all your data and kill your dog anytime you say something bad about Goldie!! :D j/k of course! Yes, your car looked amazing for how yucky you said it was.....I needed to slap you for saying such things about a CRP TTZ in such fine condition. My red TT has half the mileage as yours, but I'll run it until it dies, just to out-do your 300k+ turbos!! HAHA
He's farm bound, stays out of trouble that way. I was lucky to get him to come down.
My arm didn't have to be twisted too hard, I knew it was going to be a good time, and it sure was!! I have a hunch we'll be regulars from here on out.

Armitage
10-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Seems like a lot of first time people came out, that's really good. This was my third year and I already can't wait for next years! Between the Z1 guys, AMS crew, and all the really cool and nice people I met, it was a blast and I think we made the best of the event we could with the rain bothering us all weekend.

Scott - '05 White/Black 350z

rockchucker
10-07-2009, 12:13 AM
Man this is making me want to make 2 6000 mile trips a year to hang out with fellow Z'ers...

TnkrsToyCo
10-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Seems like a lot of first time people came out, that's really good. This was my third year and I already can't wait for next years! Between the Z1 guys, AMS crew, and all the really cool and nice people I met, it was a blast and I think we made the best of the event we could with the rain bothering us all weekend.

Scott - '05 White/Black 350z

Was nice to meet you too, Scott. We used to have a NJ crew come back to Branson. They've missed the last 2 years, you should get a crew together and make the trip.

Armitage
10-08-2009, 03:22 PM
Was nice to meet you too, Scott. We used to have a NJ crew come back to Branson. They've missed the last 2 years, you should get a crew together and make the trip.

I'm definitely gonna push hard to get some Northeast people to come down to ZDays, ZCon, and ZNats next year. I'm tired of doing it all by myself! Lol.

In all seriousness though, it sucks. People up here don't want to seem to drive out of their way for something like this. Maybe with a little more planning next year, I can get some better club representation.