PDA

View Full Version : I-95 south to I-20 west caravan to Nats2010

DracoZX
08-04-2010, 07:41 PM
Ok figured I'd start putting together a caravan to the Nats. We had a good group last year and hope to add more this year. Our group will be starting from Richmond Va so anyone north of me needs to let me know if they want to join. As I did last year anyone wanting to break the trip up and crash in richmond at my place is welcome.:boring: We will be leaving early Thursday morning, and should arrive at hotel around 5pm.

1.DracoZX - Richmond,Va.

TheDeadKing
08-04-2010, 07:58 PM
I'm not going to Nationals, but I can't wait to see you and Will next year for Zdayz and ZCON. I had a great time meeting you Chris and I enjoyed hanging out with you Richmond folks. Have a good/safe trip.

DracoZX
08-04-2010, 09:39 PM
I'm not going to Nationals, but I can't wait to see you and Will next year for Zdayz and ZCON. I had a great time meeting you Chris and I enjoyed hanging out with you Richmond folks. Have a good/safe trip.

Same here Dead. Why no Nationals?

my_300z
08-08-2010, 12:08 PM
wat up drac money kinda tight dis month bout to move but i will try to get my stuff together before then me and nephew will try to make it again r the other guys comin with u to

DracoZX
08-08-2010, 01:05 PM
wat up drac money kinda tight dis month bout to move but i will try to get my stuff together before then me and nephew will try to make it again r the other guys comin with u to

Get ur stuff together,lol. As far as I know they all are going again. Supposed to have a few more join us this year from my club too. Should be a blast.

osvaldor
08-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Would luv 2 go and be part of that caravan, but I have to be home incase MOMMA decides to pop this weekend! Draco hit me up when you get back and you guys are doing something locally in the Richmond area. Could always use some advise. :cheers:
Ossie

WickedKlowns
08-11-2010, 12:13 AM
Well I know most of everyone is planning on heading down,, and coming threw the Columbia, SC area (I-20West) on Thursday,,, but if anyone is planning on riding down on that Friday, let me know...

DracoZX
08-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Would luv 2 go and be part of that caravan, but I have to be home incase MOMMA decides to pop this weekend! Draco hit me up when you get back and you guys are doing something locally in the Richmond area. Could always use some advise. :cheers:
Ossie

The Richmond club is going to the Hampton Cup Regatta on saturday and I'm going to the Import Face Off on sunday at VMP.

350Z-guy
09-19-2010, 02:08 PM
Anyone doing 95/20 Friday night?

DracoZX
09-19-2010, 11:38 PM
Me and 4 others are now leaving on wednsday instead of thursday if anyone wants to tag along.

CullPearlYellowTT
09-20-2010, 12:31 AM
^
Im going down friday afternoon after my girl friend gets off work. Staying at the Holiday Inn on Villa Rica Hwy. I'll be in the Diamante this year and not the Z. Cant wait to meet you.

The Devils Z
09-21-2010, 12:03 PM
3 of us are leaving Thursday morn from Delaware area