PDA

View Full Version : The 2011 Z Nationals Facebook Fan page is now up and running! Be sure to "LIKE" us!

Dustin@Z1
05-24-2011, 01:05 PM
Everyone,
I wanted to inform you that as of yesterday, we now have an Official 2011 Z Nationals Facebook Fan Page for the up and coming Z Nationals event on September 23rd - 25th. Be sure to "LIKE" us to recieve all current news and updates that will be posted weekly (if not daily).

This new page will feature:

Current updates on the event including additions and revisions
Pictures, videos, etc from the pending 2011 Z Nationals as well as past events.
Information including driving directions, times, dates, etc.
Event promotions and specials
Links to the many sponsors' Facebook Fan pages
Updates on media coverage and magazine releases
...and anything useful we can cram into one place!

We encourage our fans to use the site, as well as the official 2011 Z Nationals website here on 300zxclub.com as a means of connecting with fellow Z/G enthusiasts from other forums in your area to organize and arrange caravans and other get togethers in the coming months.

We will be posting up all past Z Nationals images, videos, awards and information as well for those of you interested in the event's past.

We are quickly approaching the 7th consecutive Z Nationals event and are all very excitied. We hope to see everyone there and look forward to another great event!

To find the new Z Nationals Facebook Fan page:

1) Enter "Z NATIONALS" into the search bar at the top of your Facebook page
- or -
2) Follow the link HERE (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Z-Nationals/213023895385224).

Again be sure click "LIKE" at the top of the page to join in. We will be having numerous polls and questionairs posted on the site to gather some feedback both before and after the event.

Dustin

Dustin@Z1
05-24-2011, 01:09 PM
The current posted question regards the inclusion of the 1/4 mile drag event on Sunday. Take a few minutes and cast your vote. Please note that the results of these questionairs/polls are not final. They are intended to help us understand what the attendees want and think in order for us to make the appropriate decisions that will shape the overall planning of events.

Dustin@Z1
05-25-2011, 12:34 PM
We just finished adding nearly 100+ pics from the 2009 Z Nats event along with an equal amount from the 2010 event!

We will be systematically adding pics from 2008 and older events in the coming days.

Dustin@Z1
05-28-2011, 12:59 PM
We have also created a Z Nationals YouTube account as a means of collecting and sharing ALL past and present videos from the Z Nationals events.

Be sure to check out our channel on Youtube. If you have some footage from any of the past 6 Z Nationals events, post them up on Youtube and let me know!
Z Nationals Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/ZNationalsZ1?feature=mhum )

KENDRA
05-28-2011, 01:05 PM
where are the z nationals held

Dustin@Z1
05-28-2011, 01:12 PM
where are the z nationals held

I see that you are relatively new to 3ZC.com, WELCOME!

It is a 3 day event and is held in 3 different locations depending on the event planned for that day.

- Friday will be held at the Atlanta Motorsports Park Race Track in Dawsonville, Ga (about 45 minutes north of Atlanta).
- Saturday is the big car show/ dyno day and event banquet which is held here at our shop in Carrollton, Georgia.
- Sunday will be at the Alabama International Drag Strip in Steele, Alabama for the 1/4 mile Drag Race Event (~ 1 Hour drive from our shop) PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SUNDAY 1/4 MILE DRAG EVENT HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED FOR THE SCHEDULE!

I recommend reading thru some of the old posts here on 300zxclub.com and visiting the events official website at znationals.com to learn more about the event. By all means, if you have any questions let me know.

Drogdar
06-01-2011, 12:19 AM
is there a way to be apart with out facebook?

I don't have one and i don't plan on getting one... I would like to get some sort of update though (like when do i pay for the TwinZ Type II bumper I ordered... what? two months ago?)

Im not trying to be "that guy" but I seriously do not like facebook. email notification, or forum update would be awesome.

Keep up the great work,
-Drog

Dustin@Z1
06-01-2011, 12:02 PM
is there a way to be apart with out facebook?

I don't have one and i don't plan on getting one... I would like to get some sort of update though (like when do i pay for the TwinZ Type II bumper I ordered... what? two months ago?)

Im not trying to be "that guy" but I seriously do not like facebook. email notification, or forum update would be awesome.

Keep up the great work,
-Drog

No problem, I completely understand your thoughts about Facebook and your concern about your order. The Facebook page that is discussed on this post is strictly for the 2011 and future Z Nationals event only. Order status updates like the TwinZ Type II Bumper Pre-order would come directly thru Z1 and is not affiliated with the Z Nationals event or associated websites. No product releases or information like that will be posted on the Z Nationals Facebook page. Shoot an email to [email protected] to check up on your order (I believe that the shipment is slated to here around the end of June/early July). Since you pre-ordered your TwinZ pieces, you will be recieving an email notification once they are recieved and inspected. All pre-order customers will be notified first, then the remaining pieces will be posted for sale on the Z1 website for the non pre-order customers.

We will be posting up the key updates for the 2011 Z Nationals event on the event website and here aswell. I promise you will not miss any important information for this year's event! The facebook fans will get some additional insight and sneak peaks (news releases) before others will though. You can view the posts and updates on the news feed on the top, right hand side of the Z Nationals (http://www.znationals.com)websit e, however to get any further access to the facebook fan site, or to participate, you will need to have a Facebook account.