PDA

View Full Version : Request for nationals Track Day video

rxsleeper
03-26-2007, 01:57 PM
If any of you caught the 73 School Bus yellow s-30 on course at the track day I would like to get a copy of your vid.

I am still updating the car which was first raced in Cali in the early 90's. Thanks and it was fun to be out there with the ZX's (I hope I didn't slow you down too badly).

Thanks for letting us come and play.

Paul

rxsleeper
03-26-2007, 11:21 PM
A couple of pictures for you. These were my friends that came along in their 350's.

malman2100
03-27-2007, 12:03 AM
dude, contact zeroflake......see what he can do for you

Lazerrred
03-27-2007, 07:26 PM
Mal - U get any pics of me on the track ? As U probably know, my kid didn't show with the camera's. :why: :pissed: Anyway sure had a great time. :) And, yeah, I'm sure zeroflake will have some great video footage. Looking forward to seeing it.

emanszs
04-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Hey Lazerrred, emanszs (Elvis)! How's it going?

Lazerrred
04-03-2007, 03:16 PM
Yo, Elvis. what's up. How did brakes do on the way bact to Virginia after cooking them on the track?
BTW - Be sure to tell the wife I said all the cleaning and polishing you guys did made some take notice here from some of the pictures Malman took. A lot on compliments on how clean she is. Kudos on the wheels too. {and your thinking about changing them. no no} :)

malman2100
04-03-2007, 10:43 PM
Mal - U get any pics of me on the track ? As U probably know, my kid didn't show with the camera's. :why: :pissed: Anyway sure had a great time. :) And, yeah, I'm sure zeroflake will have some great video footage. Looking forward to seeing it.

Ill look Joe and see what I can find. I just had my point and shoot with me that day so I did not get many good shots of cars on the track. Did you see the ones that Wes did??

Lazerrred
04-04-2007, 10:30 AM
Ill look Joe and see what I can find. I just had my point and shoot with me that day so I did not get many good shots of cars on the track. Did you see the ones that Wes did??

Thanks Mal. Yeah, Wes did a great job. I ordered a few.

malman2100
04-04-2007, 01:21 PM
Ive got nuthin Joe. Got some random stuff but no action shots.....sorry.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/malman2100/2007%20Nationals/IMG_0455Medium-1.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/malman2100/2007%20Nationals/IMG_0451Medium.jpg

emanszs
04-04-2007, 10:41 PM
Yea!! Their TOAST! Matter a fact I'm suppost to get some Hawk brake pads front and back on Friday. I've almost got myself convenced to go ahead and get the Z1 brake kit in the front. What do you think. I'm just begging for someone to push me over the edge to do it.

Lazerrred
04-20-2007, 07:43 PM
Yea!! Their TOAST! Matter a fact I'm suppost to get some Hawk brake pads front and back on Friday. I've almost got myself convenced to go ahead and get the Z1 brake kit in the front. What do you think. I'm just begging for someone to push me over the edge to do it.

Push, push. Go for it. It's on my to do list toooo !

emanszs
04-21-2007, 12:30 AM
I ended up not getting the Hawk pads. The guy that works on my Z talked me into getting some pads by the name of Carbotech. Anybody every heard of them before? They were more expensive than the Hawks. Anyway, haven't gotten the brake kit yet but have ordered a couple small things. Later!

frizille
04-22-2007, 10:17 PM
I ended up not getting the Hawk pads. The guy that works on my Z talked me into getting some pads by the name of Carbotech. Anybody every heard of them before? They were more expensive than the Hawks. Anyway, haven't gotten the brake kit yet but have ordered a couple small things. Later!

I just started running the Carbotech Bobcat's on the street about 2 weeks ago after the Z Nationals stuff ended. So far I really like them, good bite, fairly quiet, little bit less dust than OEM pads. Have not had a chance to run the track pads (X8's I think?) but more than likely will go with them once my Ferodo's are done. A friend of mine runs them on his s2k and swears by them.

bradturpin13
04-25-2007, 04:03 PM
here's mine from 2006.......

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids .individual&videoid=2024787528